Monday, February 4, 2008

Stoke part 1: ice cold front


I have been following Chris's trim project since its creation. I'm amazed how good his skills are coming along...not a small feat for someone living in Austria!
His latest creation is along the lines of what currently is interesting me in surfboard design and water time.

The more i look at that outline the more i think that if i used my liddle hull tail curve with some of my CC's gliders curves it will end up a close mash up. Trim is in that outline undoubtedly!

The 8'0H rocker lends itself to a nice flowing line!STOKED!
P.S.:Thanks Chris for the lending me the Jim Philipps shaping DVDs , he is truly a "genius"

1 comment:

trimchris said...

Olá Vasco!

jim phillips is a genius, so much that you get mad with him :-) hes a shaping machine.

by the way it was the 7`9H blank. love this rocker.

até a proxima!
trim chris