Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sud Express





Este foi o resultado da nossa colaboração com o shaper Alexander "Lob" da Barrel Surfboards: dois belos pigmentos super polidos! Foi um enorme prazer conhecer pessoalmente o Lob, ele inspira"stoke"!
Alexander "LOB":Hi, here is a text you can use to blog from me ;)

Shaping boards means nothing without stoke.
Here is what I believe in.
Surfing gets to another dimension as soon as you travel and meet other surfers.
When you come to share your stoke with other surfers, then it increases by itself.

It can happen.
Vasco and I talked through the net for many weeks and months.
Sharing pictures of the boards that keep us alive.
Some day came the idea we could give my shapes and Nereus Kinesis a larger dimension.
So we decided two of my boards -my personal boards in fact- should be glassed in Portugal.

Here is the result: two shapes, two beauties.
But more than this a stokefull adventure.


Hope it's not too long and clear enough ;)

3 comments:

Tony said...

Your boards are looking so nice...

I hope you guys can come to the gathering in Cal on June 3rd.

Cheers
-Tony

vasco said...

would love to, i want see and hang with family i have in Santa Ana, but Portugal is a long way from Cali, and plans don´t always follow through...

pushingtide said...

Nice fish!